Friday, December 05, 2008

The Road Not Taken

每当在现实与理想之间挣扎的时候,总会想起这首诗。

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

~ Robert Frost, 1916

眼前的两条路,一条在大部分人眼里看来康庄大道,舒适平坦;另一条坎坷崎岖,暗淡灰暗。
在路口徘徊了很多年。今天,终于选择了那条多数人不会选的路。
学习着适应,以后一个人走的孤独,辛酸。
我要勇敢一点。我要勇敢一点。

1 comment:

Rhythm MP said...

你的选择叫我想起 马太福音7:13-14

「你们要进窄门。因为引到灭亡,那门是宽的,路是大的,进去的人也多;引到永生,那门是窄的,路是小的,找着的人也少。」

但是你不是独自一人,因为神常与你同在引导你所当行的路哦~

In Him,
grace